Exchange of know-how and experience via two-way secondments of experienced scientists and young scientists between the LIOS and leading scientific institutions in the ERA
- To promote the exchange of experience and to know-how ,
- to build the capacity of LIOS researchers by obtaining the necessary knowledge and skills
- to strengthen the networking with partner organizations to ensure the long lasting further cooperation
– to explore the opportunities for building of lasting networks,
– to gain the access to complementary equipment, data observations and ideas.
There are identified 4 main goals for the program of the two-way secondments: